Saturday, August 29, 2009

Travel and España


Well, I had quite a hectic trip to get to Madrid. I left at 11am on thusday and got to Mardid at 4pm on friday! Quite a day, but I survived! Eating airplane food was terrible, but it was bettered by the fact that I was so hungry it didn´t matter. I kept thinking back to my last Spanish trip and how I didn´t sleep on the plane, so it was miserable the next day. I was determined to get some shut eye, however I wasn´t able to being in the middle seat by two armchair hoggers. I had Carlsberg and Carlings for the first time, which were both delicious! I went two days without sleep, but after my first night´s rest and a siesta today I feel great! Also, visited the Museo del Prado and El Palacio Real! ¡Que divertido! However, no cameras were allowed this time! I will be in Toledo tomorrow, which I believe is the most beautiful city i´ve ever seen! I´ll try to upload some pictures asap! Off to grab un Amstel cerveza and watch Real Madrid! Take it easy!

-AMB

4 comments:

  1. Hey you! Too bad about the middle seat. Airplane food can be so gross, but yeah, what choice do you have?? Glad you arrived safe. Can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s., me, Roma (aka ybonesy) on that comment, in case you were wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you got to rest cuz when I talked to you I could tell you hadn't slept...lol...you were hyped up...which is how I'm probably gonna be when I get there...the excitement...hope you had a fun night tonight...how's the Madrid nightlife? hope you're having fun...be safe and I'll be talking to you soon...love Mom and Joey Barros

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHAH---- Joey Barros, too funny

    ReplyDelete